On this episode of the show, the boys explore the origins of the tower defense genre in a few different versions of Rampart!
• Join us on Discord: https://discord.com/invite/kQ9nV6f
• Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/worthitorworthless
• Everything else that we're doing: https://linktr.ee/wiowpodcast
• Worth it or Worthless merch: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WorthItOrWorthless
Rampart on Wikipedia
Rampart on PriceCharting
Album: Undertale Remixed
Segment Break Music:
Track: Pokémon Gym
Album: Poké & Chill
Track: The Legend of Zelda
Album: Zelda & Chill
Track: Aquatic Ambience
Album: Super Lofi World
• Clips of GameChops music are presented in shortened forms with minor volume adjustments and fades (with the exception of the music at the end of the show, which isn't shortened)
• GameChops music is provided with a Creative Commons License: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
For the month of December 2021, one lucky participant has the chance to win a $20 North American Nintendo eShop code!
To enter, simply listen to the "Bounty" segment of the episode and submit your answer in the form of a direct message or email to any of our social media profiles or to one of the hosts on Discord (links above/info in the episode).
Entries will be accepted until December 31st, 2021. After which a random winner will be chosen and announced on an episode of the podcast in January, 2022 (the winner will be contacted after the episode goes live).
Extra entries can be earned from joining our Discord and leveling up on the server by chatting! This does require the participant to enter the main bounty segment via a direct message still. The Discord entries will not be counted if the user does not submit an appropriate direct message entry.