On this episode of the show, the boys fight everyone's favorite Marvel villains, Shriek and Doppelganger, a lot...
• Join us on Discord: https://discord.com/invite/kQ9nV6f
• Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/worthitorworthless
• Everything else that we're doing: https://linktr.ee/wiowpodcast
• Metal Gear Solid Boss Fight Book: https://bossfightbooks.com/products/metal-gear-solid-by-ashly-and-anthony-burch
• Dan & Jordan's Donation Page: https://www.extra-life.org/participant/worthitorworthless
• 11/13/21, 9am-9pm (eastern) at https://www.twitch.tv/worthitorworthless
Maximum Carnage (Game) on Wikipedia
Maximum Carnage SNES Cheats on GameFaqs
Maximum Carnage Manual
Maximum Carnage on PriceCharting
Track: Song of Storms
Segment Break Music:
Artist: Coffee Date
Album: Coffee Date
Track: J.E.N.O.V.A. (feat Rifti Beats)
Artist: Mega Ran, RandomBeats, Rifti Beats
Album: Black Materia: The Instrumentals
Track: Sacred Beasts
Album: Poké & Chill
• The short selections of music that can be heard during our discussion of the game's soundtrack are from the game itself.
• GameChops music is provided with a Creative Commons License: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
For the month of November 2021, one lucky participant has the chance to win some a $20 North American Nintendo eShop code!
To enter, simply listen to the "Bounty" segment of the episode and submit your answer in the form of a direct message or email to any of our social media profiles or to one of the hosts on Discord (links above/info in the episode).
Entries will be accepted until November 30th, 2021. After which a random winner will be chosen and announced on an episode of the podcast in December, 2021 (the winner will be contacted after the episode goes live).
Extra entries can be earned from joining our Discord and leveling up on the server by chatting! This does require the participant to enter the main bounty segment via a direct message still. The Discord entries will not be counted if the user does not submit an appropriate direct message entry.